Sunday, January 22, 2017

New year, last post

http://www.picamemag.com/ninamasina/


Hi! Happy New Year!

I'm very happy to share this update: the amazing Picame Mag asked me to draw a header for their website and also published an article about my work, with a selected gallery. You can read it here (italian only). Yay!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is the last post on this blog. I'm not gonna close it but I'm officially taking a break from here, it simply takes too much time to keep it updated and I've already been neglecting it for longtime.

But please, let's keep in touch ♡
Follow me on Instagram or on my Facebook page 
Also the Red Boots books have their page, and I'm already working on some new book and zine project.


T H A N K S !


2 comments:

bharat khabar said...



Hello, your blog is more informational for me thanks for sharing such type of content really.
It is a very helpful and knowledge worthy content like us and we provide
Latest news of India in hindi to our curious readers.

bharat khabar said...



Hello, your blog is more informational for me thanks for sharing such type of content really.
It is a very helpful and knowledge worthy content like us and we provide
Latest news of India in hindi to our curious readers.